You’ll need to take care of yourself and your unborn child before you can take charge of your new baby. All pregnant women concur that pregnancy is the most joyful and unforgettable moment in every woman’s life.
Couples typically dream a lot about having a baby. The women who can not conceive follow the IVF technique to have their own child. They are trying to pick the best IVF clinic to satisfy their dream of having a baby on their side. If you are also pregnant or you are trying to get pregnant, you may have heard a lot about pregnancy period to brace yourself.
Recommended: Are IVF Babies More Prone To Health Problems?
Pregnancy is a gift but during this period, women suffer a lot. Several things happen inside your womb from the point of swelling to nausea.
Below are some tips to make things more enjoyable for the future mom.
Key Things Pregnant women must Know During Pregnancy
- Keep yourself hydrated always: Just keep a bottle of water with you as regular water intake keeps you and your baby safe. Water is very necessary and even more precious than normal for pregnant women. Your body requires water to produce more amniotic fluid, increase the volume of blood, build fresh tissue, breakdown foods, help in digestion and flush out the waste products and toxins.
- Wear bra less often: Try not to wear a bra always during pregnancy because most pregnant women are notoriously stressed by bra due to sweating during the summer season or as a result of heat. Stay relaxed, and don’t wear a bra until it is necessary. It is not advisable though to completely stop wearing a bra during pregnancy because after the baby is born the breasts might sag. You can buy a new set of bras that are very light and yet firm enough to hold your breasts. In other words, just get bras that make you comfortable. Find out how pregnant women can choose the best bra.
- Always use pillow: Placing a cushion under your bump and between knees offers pregnant women plenty of warmth, comfort and other benefits. Pregnant women can use a pillow to lift their upper body. Upper body lifting is a good way to avoid heartburn. This will even relieve shortness of breath and snoring. Pregnant women can purchase specifically made maternity pillow or bean that includes additional protection for the body when you’re sleeping. The pillow can help protect their back, neck and shoulders, for example.
Recommended: 9 Key Foods And Beverages To Avoid During Pregnancy
- Take more vitamins: Pregnancy is the crucial stage for doing something about your wellbeing. If you do not get sufficient vitamins then it’s time to increase the intake of vitamins. Consult with your physician for advice on the vitamins you should be taking. If you want to increase the consumption of vitamins, then the best solution is to consume different fruits. It has two advantages; it will help keep you hydrated and the vitamins will make you feel better every day. Getting prenatal vitamins and consuming nutritious foods will help you receive all the nutrients you and baby needs during pregnancy. Make sure that the prenatal vitamin contains folic acid, iron, calcium, vitamin D, DHA and iodine. Take them every day.
Recommended: Giving Fresh Fruit Juice To Babies: Is it Healthy?
- Yoga can help reduce nausea: Yoga can be very helpful for pregnant women including relief from nausea. Just make sure you have nice maternity relaxing leggings to start the yoga. Don’t do stretching poses though. The best poses in pregnancy are positions like Baddha Konasana or Supta Virasana. Yoga makes you breathe better and feel relaxed, and in effect will help you adjust to labour, childbirth, conception and motherhood physical demands. This calms your mind and body, delivering relaxation to the body’s physical and mental energy needed during pregnancy.
- Get rid of stretch marks with sugar scrubs: When at a rapid speed there is too much weight gain, stretch marks follow. Such stretch marks are evident on the breasts, thighs and lower abdomen of pregnant women. Thus, these regions are more elastic than the rest of the body. To remove dead skin cells, use a sugar scrub thrice within a week. It will nourish fresh skin and will bring a natural appearance to your face. If you want to make a simple sugar scrub, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil, plus 2 tablespoons of honey to a sealable container. Then, add 1/2 cup of sugar and mix everything together. Use raw sugar if you want a strong scrub, white sugar for a mild scrub, or brown sugar for something in between.
- Ask people for help: Very simply tell people where you need support from them. No question if you’re an independent woman but you need help at this point. You need help from your partner, your parents especially your mother, your siblings, maid, co-workers, and even from strangers.
This easy tips can help pregnant women get through the brutal stress of pregnancy. Keep an eye on the comfy things…you should feel relaxed. Never hesitate during this moment when it comes to your comfort.
Stay hydrated, eat healthy foods, use pillows, take vitamins daily, try yoga, move about, avoid sitting or lying for too long, and be ready as a mother for the next stage of life – Joys of Motherhood!