Banana pancake is a special pancake. It’s different from your usual pancake because it contains banana flavour. Procedures are almost the same too.
How about making something different from the regular pancakes that we all know? This pancake is fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and flavoured delicately with bananas…you ‘re sure to enjoy it.
How Do You Make Banana Pancake?
To make banana pancake is very easy. It’s just the same way you make your normal pancake. Let me show you quickly…
Recommended: Healthy Chicken Avocado Salad Recipe (With Video)
- One and a half cups of all-purpose flour.
- 2 pieces of banana
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 2 eggs
- 1 glass cup of milk.
- Half teaspoon of salt.
- 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Vegetable oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl which are flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
- Blend the liquid ingredients together (eggs, milk, and banana).
- Gradually, add the blended ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and keep mixing until you get a consistent mixture (a form of a paste). Not too watery or thick.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil and scoop the mixture into the pan forming a round shape.
- Heat the pancake till air bubbles appear and the mixture turns golden brown and crispy.
- Then, turn the pancake to the other side and heat for two minutes and remove. This should be done on medium heat.
- Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- That’s all!
Your banana pancake is ready!
Recommended: How To Cook Yam Pepper Soup (5 Different Recipes)
Video On How To Make Banana Pancake
You can quickly watch the video below on how to make banana pancake by EVERJOY.
Video on how to make banana pancake by EVERJOY
Subscribe to EVERJOY’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more healthy recipes!
Banana pancake is a balanced diet that contains almost all the six classes of food. It can be taken as breakfast or snack with beverage, juice or any choice of drink.
Recommended: Simple Cabbage Egg Fry Recipe With Health Benefits
Kids enjoy having pancake anytime any day. I serve kids this pancake with ketchup spread on it and they love it…always asking for more.
Try making this banana pancake for yourself or the kids and give me feedback. Always remember to eat healthily and stay healthy!.