Cauliflower salad is delicious and healthy diet you will definitely love. It’s very easy to make, doesn’t take time and it is suitable for everyone. But, what is Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that naturally has high amounts of fibre and vitamins B. It contains cancer-protective antioxidants and phytonutrients. It also contains fibre to promote weight loss and digestion, choline which is important for learning and memory, and many other nutrients of great importance.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts cauliflower 24th on a list of Powerhouse Fruits and Vegetables.
Smaller amounts of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and manganese are also found naturally in cauliflower.
Recommended: How To Cook Delicious Jollof Rice With Stockfish
Simple Cauliflower Salad Recipe
I will be showing you how to make cauliflower salad in a very easy way. Lets roll…
Recommended: Yamarita: The Best Way To Fry Yam
- Cut or slice the carrot, cucumber, fresh tomatoes, red and green bell pepper in separate plates.
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller pieces and put in a pot.
- Add water and salt and boil for 3 minutes.
- After boiling for 3 minutes, strain the Cauliflower and add in a clean bowl.
- Add the sliced carrot, cucumber, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper and fresh tomatoes.
- Add mayonnaise and mix very well.
Your delicious Cauliflower salad is ready to serve!
Recommended: Healthy Chicken Avocado Salad Recipe (With Video)
Video On How To Prepare Cauliflower Salad
You can quickly watch the video below on how to prepare cauliflower salad by EVERJOY.
Subscribe to EVERJOY’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more healthy recipes!
Recommended: Healthy Spinach Egg Fry Recipe Made Easy (Video)
Very easy! If you try this recipe for Cauliflower salad, please don’t forget to give me a comment. Don’t forget to subscribe to new recipes via email notifications and use the “Share” buttons below.