Having a great set of flat abs is what everyone is seeking after now. Every fat man or woman, mother and even young men and women struggle and fantasize about having flat abs. The truth is that those who have smooth abs are seen as more attractive than those with body fat.
Our society has adopted this perception in the sense that television continuously imposes upon the public that thin people or those who have flat abs are more beautiful and attractive.
With regards to health, having a toned set of flat abs can translate to a more sound and healthy physical condition as compared to being fat and obese.
According to scientific research, fat people are more prone to diseases than slim ones. These diseases include diabetes, obesity, nutritional disorders, atherosclerosis, heart diseases, infertility, etc. Guys have only contributed to the promotion of flat abs among our women today.
Guys generally admire those women who have a slim physique and flat abs as they pass the normal conditions of being alluring, which is why women try so hard to achieve such a number. Flat abs for guys, on the other hand, is more of your status, image or synonymous with real masculinity. Flat abs are perceived to be cool for young, single and moderately rich guys while the port belly is cool for rich and elderly men.
Must Read: 6 Natural Tips To Quickly Lose Belly Fat
There are lots of products and programs right now offering unparalleled and promising techniques in obtaining flat abs. They provide somewhat simple steps in attaining your goal but the big question is – Are they really effective? It is easy to accumulate body fat but it is very frustrating and hard to reduce them.
Today having flat abs is a very admirable feature despite the fact that most people live a lifestyle that completely prevents them from having them. For instance, the foods we eat, lack of exercise and daily routine affects our weight. As we are incredibly busy with our daily routine, we don’t have enough time to do physical exercise so when we arrive home we just sleep, eat and watch TV. A static lifestyle is the key robber of good health and promoter of bulgy abs.
Three steps to get flat abs
There are some important steps one must take in order to get these sets of flat abs. These steps make the whole process easier.
- Change Or Modify Your Food Intake: Avoid eating fatty foods. Instead, dwell more on fibre rich foods. It is the most important point in this step. Green leafy fruits and vegetables are perfect examples of fibre rich foods. Adhering to this type of diet rather than the usual fatty diets will greatly help to reduce your body fat. Underneath your unwanted fat is a beautiful and flat set of abs waiting for you.
- Combine sit-ups and crunches with cardio exercises: Sit-ups and crunches play an essential part in enabling flat abdominal muscles, but adding exercise regimens such as running, going swimming and cycling makes the process faster. Exercise has lots of positive effects on general health and not just to lose weight.
- Do stationary exercises of the abdominal muscles and maintain a good body posture: The abdominal muscles make it possible to maintain an erect body so that good posture and abs are significantly related to each other. Thus following this step helps in the muscle groups and strengthening of your abs.
Tips To Get Flat Stomach
- Reduce your calorie intake
- Eat more fibre
- Take probiotics
- Do some Cardio exercises
- Eat more proteins
- Eat Foods Rich in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Limit Your Intake of Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
- Do Resistance Training
- Do Exercises Standing Instead of Sitting
- Walk at Least 30 Minutes Each Day
- Drink Water
- Do High-Intensity Training
- Reduce Your Stress Levels
- Get Enough Sleep
- Try Intermittent Fasting
- Limit Your Intake of Added Sugar
- Drink (Unsweetened) Coffee or Green Tea
Must Read: The Best Wheys That Can Build Muscles Fast