Chicken avocado salad is a dish that is prepared with mixed vegetables which makes it a very healthy salad to eat. The vegetables are eaten with its 100% nutrient because they are not steamed or cooked but eaten fresh and raw. All the nutrients are retained.
Chicken avocado salad can be eaten to lose weight or burn fat because it contains less or no carbohydrates that are difficult to digest. This salad can also be used as a semi-keto diet. It is suitable for diabetics and vegetarians.
This Chicken avocado salad is yet another of those simple recipes to easily throw together for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Particularly good on days you need something so simple and fast to put together without the need for cooking.
Take your salad to the next level by eating chicken avocado salad. This naturally creamy chicken avocado salad is healthy and has no salad cream or mayonnaise in it. The delicious avocado so well enhances the chicken and incorporating lettuce and lemon juice renders it a recipe to lust after.
This delicious salad, whether you are on a diet, is perfect in burgers, sandwiches, wraps or with vegetables.
How To Prepare chicken Avocado Salad
This Avocado chicken salad Recipe is so delicious. Because of the avocado, it’s creamy but light, and so satisfying. I know that most salads use mayonnaise or salad cream, but you won’t be disappointed with this recipe!
- Chicken Breast
- Sweet corn
- Cherry tomatoes
- Boiled eggs
- Oliver oil
- Lemon juice
- Black pepper
- Chicken stock
Recommended: Simple Cabbage Egg Fry Recipe With Health Benefits
- Start by marinating the chicken breast with salt, thyme, chicken stock and the grated onion.
- Leave it to soak for one hour.
- Put inside the oven and bake till it turns light brown.
- Chop the lettuce, cucumber, carrot, avocado, and cherry tomatoes and place in one bowl.
- Slice the eggs and onions and add to the bowl.
- Add sweet corn to the bowl.
- Then, chop the oven-baked chicken into pieces and add.
- In a smaller bowl, add olive oil and squeeze half or one lemon juice to the olive oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Mix very well and add to the chicken avocado salad.
- Then, gently mix and serve.
Video On How To Prepare Chicken Avocado Salad
You can quickly watch the video below on how to prepare the chicken avocado salad by EVERJOY.
Subscribe to EVERJOY’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more healthy recipes!
How To Serve Chicken Avocado Salad
This chicken avocado salad is deliciously versatile. It is a protein-packed salad and so it is perfect for work lunch or meal preparation and the lemon juice keeps it vibrant and fresh. You can serve this salad:
- As a main course salad
- In sandwiches or pita pockets
- In Burgers or Shawarma
- As a filling for lettuce wraps
Recommended: Healthy Spinach Egg Fry Recipe Made Easy (Video)
How Can I Store Leftover Chicken Avocado Salad?
Do not throw away any leftover of the salad. It will still taste fresh by the next day due to the lemon juice.
Cover the chicken avocado salad with plastic wrap directly over the salad surface. Keep the salad away from the sun. This will help prevent the avocados from browning. You can store it in a refrigerator.
Top 14 Health Benefits Of Avocado
The health benefits of avocados are numerous and have been proven by science over and over again. Avocados provide plenty of fibre, potassium, and vitamins B6 and C. Also, they are abundant in folate that can improve your mood.
- Help you better absorb antioxidants
- Help you prevent and treat cancer
- Reduce your risk of heart disease
- Aid in weight loss
- Boost brain health and memory
- Help lower the risk of depression
- Help prevent neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Keep your eyes healthy as you age
- Help prevent gum disease
- Help ease osteoarthritis
- Combat metabolic syndrome
- Help prevent food poisoning
- Help reduce liver damage
- Be great for pregnant women
Recommended: How To Cook Yam Pepper Soup (5 Different Recipes)
The avocados are rich in calories and fat. And if being overweight is a problem, you may want to put certain restrictions on how much you consume. A small amount of avocado can go a long way in your vitality.