Using lemon juice for acne is currently the surest way to treat your face acne. It has no adverse effects on your body because it is 100% natural. I have tried and confirmed the lemon juice for acne therapy. It works very effectively.
Acne is a skin condition that manifests as various types of bumps. Sometimes it can be hard to remove Face Acne, particularly if you don’t really know how to do it without damaging your beautiful skin.
But what you don’t know is that for most of your health problems, most of the ingredients you use in your kitchen can also be used as First Aid treatment.
How To Use Lemon Juice For Acne On Your Face?
Preparing lemon juice for acne is very easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below to get rid of those black spot from your face:
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- Step One: Clean your skin twice a day with a mild soap.
- Step Two: Cut half of fresh lemon. Carefully remove the seeds and discard them.
- Step Three: Place half teaspoon of sugar into a small cup and dip the cut edge of your lemon into the sugar.
- Step Four: Rub the lemon with sugar everywhere on your face to exfoliate the dead skin around your acne
- Step Five: Wash your face with warm water when the sugar lemon mixture dries out.
Do this for two at least two weeks and see the difference.
Using Lemon Juice And Honey To clear Acne
Take a cup of lemon juice and honey; mix well. Apply this solution with your fingertips to the area affected by acne and leave it on for 5 minutes. Wash the area with water and use a clean towel to pat dry. Once a day, adopt this treatment.
Recommended: 6 Natural Tips To Quickly Lose Belly Fat
Using Lemon Juice And Yoghurt
Take a bowl of lemon juice and yoghurt and blend well to make a paste. Apply this paste with your fingertips to the area affected by acne. Leave it on and wash the area with water for a few minutes. Repeat the process on a regular basis.
Using Lemon Juice And Egg-white Mask To Clear Your Acne
Take an egg and segregate the white. Add two lemon juice tablespoons and whisk well. The mixture is divided into three sections. Apply to the skin the first layer of the mixture and hold on for 5 to 7 minutes, then apply the second layer. Apply the third layer to the acne after 5 to 7 minutes. Wash the area with warm water after five to seven minutes, then pat dry the skin Follow this therapy on a regular basis.
Using Lemon Juice And Chickpea Powder To Clear Acne
In a small bowl, add the chickpea powder and squeeze the lemon juice into it. To make a smooth paste, mix the ingredients well. Apply it to the skin affected by acne and keep on for a couple of minutes. Rinse the area and wipe the skin with a clean towel. When you notice it’s getting cold, you should apply your usual moisturizer to the body. Use this mixture once a day.
Tips To Prevent Or Clear Acne From Your Face
Do you feel like you’ve just done everything to get rid of your acne but still see blemishes? Don’t worry. To make your skin clearer, you probably just need to make some changes.
The following tips from dermatologists will help you get started.
- At least, wait for 2 to 4 weeks to see the results: It may seem beneficial to use a new acne drug every few days, but this approach may worsen the acne. Treatment for acne takes time to work. You can also irritate your skin by using a different product every few days, causing new breakouts. If a particular product works for you, in 2 to 4 weeks you will see some changes. Having total acne clearance can take two to three months or longer.
- Consider the various causes of acne: If after 4 weeks you don’t see any change, add another acne cream to your treatment plan. This strategy will enable the various causes of acne to be targeted. Acne can be caused by bacteria, blocked pores, oil, and inflammation.
- Follow the instructions: While it may seem quite straightforward to use an acne treatment, how much you use it and how often you use it can make a big difference. Make sure you follow the instructions. If your treatment plan has been created by a dermatologist, follow the instructions from your doctor and use all your dermatologist included in the treatment plan.
Recommended: Jigsimur Health Drink: All You Need to Know
- Wash your face twice a day and after sweating: The skin that is prone to acne is sensitive. Over-washing on a daily basis will irritate your skin more, making acne worse. Dermatologists recommend washing your face when you; wake up, be ready to go to bed or have a sweaty face
- Stop scrubbing the surface of your acne-prone skin: You may be tempted to scrub it off if your skin feels greasy, dirty, or gritty. Don’t! Acne-prone skin may be irritated by scrubbing, which aggravates acne.
- Don’t touch, pick, or pop your acne: It may seem like the easiest way to clear a pimple, but it can actually make things worse by popping it up. You will exacerbate acne anytime you touch pick, or pop it.
- Spread the acne cream on all acne-affected skin and not just the blemishes: Applying a thin layer to your skin that is susceptible to acne helps treat existing acne and prevent new breakouts.
- Wash your pillowcases, hats, and other things that touch your acne-prone skin: On these skin surfaces, dead skin cells, bacteria, and dust can build up, which can block the pores. This can be prevented by washing what touches your skin-prone to acne. It can make a difference if you change your sheets every week and your pillowcase two or three times a week.
Now that you know how lemon juice for acne can help you get rid of acne from your face and entire body, what actions will you take?