This cabbage egg fry recipe is so common and easy to follow and you can cook tasty scrambled eggs with stir-fried cabbage for breakfast quickly and comfortably.
Cabbage egg fry is a simple and nutritious breakfast choice for vegetarians who consume eggs, and cabbage is a green leafy vegetable that can be easily fried and mixed with eggs for a tasty, balanced breakfast. You can appreciate the cabbage egg fry because it is a great meal, and you can add the cabbage egg fry to your pasta, fried rice, etc. to make it much more tasty and great.
How To Prepare Cabbage Egg Fry
- Curry seasoning
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Sweet corn
Cabbage Egg Fry Recipe Procedures
- Slice the cabbage, tomatoes, onion and carrots separately.
- Put one spoon of vegetable oil in a pan
- Saute the onion
- Add the tomatoes followed by the cabbage
- Leave for 30 seconds
- Add the sliced carrots
- Steam for 15 seconds
- Add the sweet corn.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and mix.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil
- Add the cabbage and mixed egg into the pan.
- Fry till the egg is totally dry.
- Off the cooker
Your yummy cabbage egg fry is ready!
Cabbage Egg Fry Recipe Video
You can quickly watch the video below on how to prepare cabbage egg fry by EVERJOY.
Subscribe to EVERJOY’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL for more healthy recipes!
If you haven’t eaten any cabbage in a while, we encourage you to pay close attention to this good, important member of the vegetable community – cabbage. Would you want beautiful skin, lose weight, and a strong immune system? Check out the health benefits of eating cabbage!
Health Benefits Of Cabbage Egg Fry
Health benefits of cabbage egg fry come mainly from the two major components of this great recipe – cabbage and egg. Scientific research has proven the potential of cabbage to improve the protection of the heart, aid in the treatment of inflammation, cancer among others.
Let us consider the benefits of cabbage to our health:
Health Benefits Of Cabbage
- Enhances Digestion: Cabbage is abundant in insoluble as well as soluble fibres. The former fills stools with bulk and encourages regularity. The latter encourages microbes that are perfect for the stomach.
- Good For Diabetics: Red cabbage contains antihyperglycemic properties that can reduce the possibility of diabetic nephropathy. Red cabbage extract is also effective when it comes to alleviating diabetes and its vascular complications. Cabbage anthocyanins may even play a part in the prevention, treatment, and management of diabetes.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Cabbage and other cruciferous vegetables are good against chronic inflammation. It can be due to the existence of an antioxidant called sulforaphane in cruciferous vegetables. Sulforaphane also can slow down damage to the cartilage in joints. Cabbage phytochemicals can also help to reduce inflammation-related health issues, including cancer and coronary artery disease.
- Good For Your Heart: Cabbages are high in anthocyanins. Research links anthocyanins to a decreased risk of heart disease, but there is a need for further studies. Large consumption of anthocyanins in young and middle-aged people can often reduce the likelihood of myocardial infarction. These anthocyanins may also reduce arterial rigidity, thereby helping to reduce high blood pressure. Cabbage also strengthens the heart by reducing bad cholesterol levels inside the body.
- Good For Your Skin and Hair: Cabbage is very high in vitamin C. This nutrient boosts collagen development, a structural protein which helps with skin formation and wound healing. Cabbage is made of quercetin. For the treatment of alopecia areata (an inflammatory disease causing abrupt hair loss), this antioxidant (quercetin) showed some potential.
- Weight Loss: Fibre-containing fruits and vegetables (including cabbage) can assist with weight loss. it’s a decent way to easily drop a few pounds, but you shouldn’t live on it for more than a week because it lacks complex nutrients like carbohydrates, proteins and certain vitamins and minerals your body definitely needs.
- Improves Sight: The lutein content of cabbage plays a crucial role in the protection of the eye. Lutein (along with another antioxidant named zeaxanthin) protects against ultraviolet radiation damage to the eye and the lens. Cabbage contains small quantities of zeaxanthin, too. Cabbage also contains vitamin C, another nutrient which helps with vision. This can help restore vitamin E inside the eye and is an essential antioxidant for the protection of the eye.
- Boosts Immunity: Vitamin C present in cabbage may improve immunity. Cabbage antioxidant activates the white blood cells which help to shape the first line of defence against pathogens. It often facilitates the maturation of T-cells, which are an essential component of the immune response in the body.
- Anti-cancer Properties: Cabbage also comprises a whole collection of isothiocyanates compounds. This can dismantle carcinogenic substances by separating them from their toxic states and flushing them out of the body. Cabbage produces another compound called brassinin that also exhibits the action of chemoprevention. Studies on the impact of sulforaphane on anticancer is still continuing. The antioxidant has shown encouraging results at the molecular stage.
Let us take a quick peep into the health benefits of eggs
Health Benefits Of Eggs
Eggs are high in some nutrients, such as betaine and choline, which support heart health. A new survey in China of about half a million people shows that consuming one egg a day can decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke, but experts warn that eggs ought to be eaten as part of a healthier lifestyle for it to be effective.
Eggs are a good vitamin D supply that helps strengthen the bones and avoid osteoporosis and rickets. Eggs can be part of a diverse and nutritious diet. They are delicious, and when eaten for food, as part of a weight-loss regimen will assist with weight control, as the high protein quality makes us stay fuller for longer.
Recommended: Zobo Drink For Weight Loss: Does It Work?
When we eat a nutritious breakfast like cabbage egg fry, the benefits are numerous. This cabbage egg fry recipe is healthy too, and may even fit your vegetarian diet if you are trying to lose weight.